Cabela's Berber Fleece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabela's Berber Fleece

I am planning on getting the Cabela's Berber fleece pullover with windshear and figured I'd ask if anyone here has used it what they think.

Is it really warm and comfortable?

Most of all is it quiet?
    Attached Files

Ttt

Comment

I have the pullover in the pic and it is really nice and warm. If I had to do it over, I would rather get a jacket instead of the pullover.

Comment

I have a set and yes it is quiet and yes, do get the jacket! Be sure that it is atleast 50 degrees and is not going to get too warm cause you will sweat with little walking. Cool thing is that the pattern blends in really well with any terrain. Oh and make sure it's not going to rain cause they will soak up any moisture it comes in contact with and will weigh a ton!

Comment

Ihave used the jacket for the past few years.The one I have is with the windstop.This is the best stuff but it better be cold or you will get hot.The fleece is quiet but can gather burrs.

Comment

I got the pullover in the pic last year and its incredible, just wish it would get cold enough to wear it this year.

Comment

I hear you, NTHunter! It's just too hot here in North Texas. We are going to be near the record this week.

It can only get colder from here...

Comment

I got the jacket and pants for elk hunting in Wyo a couple of years ago. I got outfitter camo for the open country, but would probably rather have the outfitter brown for hunting in a tree stand in Texas. Either way, I like it. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X