Hog Hunting in Granger???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog Hunting in Granger???

Just wanted to know if anyone is killin hogs at Granger anymore. Haven't been out there in about 2 years. would like to get out there in the next few months. Thanks Nathan

There's no hogs at Granger

Haven't been in a long time. Probably won't go again until after deer season.
    Jeff Young

Comment

I haven't been out since the early summer, but there are hogs out there. Killing them is a whole different story, at least for me.

Comment

2 years ago I shot 3 hogs below the dam just wanted to know if anyone else is haveing luck.....

Comment

Plenty of Sign

There is plenty of hog sign around Granger, (and plenty of crop damage nearby). They just seem to be completely nocternal. On these pages you can read lots of stories about hogs shot on leases at dawn and dusk, but I have never seen pigs moving on Granger in the twilight. It is almost as if they KNOW when it is 30 minutes after sundown. (the WMA sticks to the +-30 minutes rule, non-game status of pigs notwithstanding). Foggy mornings can can trick them and keep them moving longer.

Comment

There are plenty of hogs at Granger. They just all seem to have a doctorate degree in dodging hunters. I will be back out there after deer season.

Comment

<------------------------Granger piggy

DJ

Comment

Ain't no **** hogs at Granger, and there ain't no **** fish in that lake either!

Comment

There Ain't No Hogs At Granger!!!!!

Comment

Lmao...
                    Jeff Young

Comment

Working...
                    X