X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let that destroyer eat!

Comment

Aaahhh!

Had him closing on a 26 yard chip shot and like an idiot I bumped my arrow while positioning my camera and spooked the two of them!!

Moved back to 50 yards but decided it was fate to let them walk. Now gone.

Comment

Comment

Good looking 1.5 yr old 9 in velvet with trying to split G2's

Comment

I could easily shoot a limit of doves at my stand with my bow. Tons of quail too!

Comment

These are some of the biggest mourning doves I've ever seen!

Some as big as whitewings!

Comment

Dinner bell rang!!! Who's coming to eat!!???

Comment

Just counted the largest covey of quail I've ever seen. 24. Bird hunting should be great!

Feeder just went off sending at least 30 dove skyward!

Bring on the big game!

Comment

If the dove hunters are shooting 50% or better we should have plenty for lunch Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                      If the dove hunters are shooting 50% or better we should have plenty for lunch Saturday!
                      Well I know their shooting, but hitting any is the question!!!?

Comment

No feeder alarm yet hope it goes off, on the other hand just had a typical 10 oh about 160 inches just walk 30 yards out. Trav, I don't recognize this deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Checkin' Heavies View Post
                          No feeder alarm yet hope it goes off, on the other hand just had a typical 10 oh about 160 inches just walk 30 yards out. Trav, I don't recognize this deer.
                          Video?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Checkin' Heavies View Post
                            Hmm ya that's mine, trav forgot to tell you about it!!! Lol

Comment

About 3 seconds of bad footage, he walked straight thru the brush and out of bow blind sight.... Typical 10 no other points about 21-22 wide

Comment

Good luck y'all! I'm pulling for ya

Comment

Working...
                                X