No announcement yet.

Mary bares... (or is it bears?) it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know its already been said but it bears repeating...

WOW!

Comment

Over 1000 hits as of now and only 74 posts. I wonder what they expected to see when they opened this thread?

Comment

That ranks right up there with one of the coolest videos I've ver seen. UNREAL!!! Congrats on the Once in a Lifetime experience!!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

cool video and a sweet deal, I woulda never though you'd see one in that area!! my next door neighbors have a lease near Carthage (East Texas) and have seen several bears and have had 2 or 3 feeders knocked over and torn up with claw marks all over them!! these are a black bear subspecies and aren't but around 4 or 5 ft tall but it's still un-nerving knowing there are bears in the woods!! thanks for sharing Mary!!

Comment

I was excited just to see the video. Can only imagine the excitement you felt. Hope no one kills that bear during season.

Comment

Now that's cool.

Comment

After reading the title, and scrolling straight to the video (without reading first), I have to say I was a bit dissapointed!

Dang, Mary ... talk about being in the right place ... that's truely and awesome video!

Comment

Just curious, is the Lewis Ranch high fenced. There are alot of fenced places in that part of the country. I wonder how these will control his/her movement.

Comment

When Jason called me yesterday, I thought, no way...

Purely awesome, Mary!

I would love to see one of those in person.
                      Last edited by jyoung; 07-09-2007, 09:06 AM.
                      Jeff Young

Comment

Yeah, the spelling Nazis will probably call foul, or is it fowl? I get confused. She could have titled it "Mary's Bear", which in contrast to "Mary's Bare", would have been the proper way to put it. The former telling us "Mary's" is a possessive noun, where as in the latter, it would have been a contraction for "Mary is". Hopefully, that's cleared up now. LOL

Comment

LOL, Doc!

Comment

very cool, although like some have said before...nothing shocks me anymore in Texas.

Great video with no question of what you saw. I forgive you for the tease, and although I did not expect a Girls Gone Wild video....given the choice of bare or bear....oh nevermind

Comment

Mary, Extraordinary, simply Extraordinary!!! Thinks for sharing.

Comment

Tuthdoc....while waitin on yall to bring the parts to your truck.....I almost fell off of a latter!

Coogfan....its "low fence" too "no fence".
                                Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Working...
                                X