Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in New Mexico an I have never even seen a bear

Comment

You made the big time Mary, it's in the Leakey Star today. Actually the reason it was named the birdcage is because it is made from wire and looks like a birdcage before being brushed in. Of course now it is The Bear Cage. http://www.theleakeystar.com/_sub_ca..._news/main.htm

Comment

Wow... that's cool!
        And they linked it to this thread.

I guess I should have explained the "Bird Cage" in my original post
        Last edited by Mary; 07-13-2007, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Mary the celebrity! You've made the big time...BW

Comment

Can I get an autographed bear photo?

Comment

TTT for 8K page views...

Thanks for overwhelming the server Mary... Next time post the title as "Jamie bares all..." so we don't crash!

Comment

Unbelievable. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Bbb (big Black Bear)

Hey Mary, this is awesome!!!! My family and I were in Leakey July,6-9 visiting my uncle who lives there and riding the Frio. While we were there I asked about bear being around that area. And on the 13th he called me to pass on the article in www.theleakeystar.com about your bear which linked me to texasbowhunter.com I want to see the video but can't get it figured out. Can you tell me how? We also passed your story on to our friends who live between Rocksprings and Leakey they're just through the woods from here. Anyway thanks for sharing and hope to hear from you soon.
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-16-2007, 12:45 PM. Reason: Location: Conroe, TX

Comment

Just click on the link in the first post and it should pop up in your media player

Comment

so many views is because mary has her name and Bares it all in the same title. awesome vid though mary. awesome. I think every animal on the planet is succumbing to your bowhunting skills saying take me now and put me out of my misery. LOL

Comment

Yeah, If I ever go back, I'll probably just strap my .45 on my hip...just in case bears eat dentists. LOL

Comment

i think with almost 9000 views it should be a stick for a while

Comment

Clint!

we need to start charging "admission" to hunt in the Legendary "Bear Cage"!
                            Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Thank you all for the comments. I will say it again... it was a true highlight to witness what I did.

ALLBAYEDUP...

Click here to see the bear video.

And I almost feel like I need to appologize for the thread title after all these views.
                              I did that, jokingly, because of all the spelling smack that was taking place here on the site.

Comment

heck, half of us don't know the difference in "bear" and "bare", but since you used them both, we figured there was a 50/50 chance.....that the bear would be on it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X