No announcement yet.

at the emergency room in kingwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would that be scored? It wasn't a "kill". You recovered so it isn't a "non-recovered animal"...

Comment

I am always amazed at how many folks don’t read through the whole thread or even check the date of the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I am always amazed at how many folks don’t read through the whole thread or even check the date of the OP.
        yep

Last edited by salth2o; 08-22-2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          There goes more iced tea all over the screen again!! Mini Me is THE perfect name too!! Thay wuz both cut from the same stump!!

Indeed Erin, I'll pray for you!! You gotta be some kind of Wonder Woman to keep them 2 outta trouble!! I couldn't believe you let him buy a boat, and a BIGGUN with a Big motor!!
          Apparently I don't keep them out of trouble
          He talked me into the boat but I'm the one complaining that I haven't been out in it in a few weeks so I guess he got me there.

Comment

Totally buggered me up here, went through the whole thread thinking it was happening live.

Glad it all turned out for the best, and yes, I’m going to go home tonight and flex all my arrows.

Comment

You have been on the green screen this long and you are still amazed????

Everyone - I am sure Mayhem appreciates the prayers, but this thread is very old.
              It is now just a PSA

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post

[/SIZE]

Yup...

Comment

Send prayers your way...

Comment

I'm going to have to tell my wife that my current new arrows are too unsafe, so I'll have to get some new new arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin View Post
                      Apparently I don't keep them out of trouble
                      He talked me into the boat but I'm the one complaining that I haven't been out in it in a few weeks so I guess he got me there.
                      Tell him to hook that boat up and take you fishing!

Unacceptable Mayhem. Unacceptable.

Comment

Everyone - I am sure Mayhem appreciates the prayers, but this thread is very old.
                        It is now just a PSA
                        Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                          Tell him to hook that boat up and take you fishing!

Unacceptable Mayhem. Unacceptable.
                          Wait a dang minute, I asked if she wanted to go this weekend and did not get a favorable answer.

Comment

It is now just a PSA
                            Yup...

In all honesty, it's better than 50/50 odds that this could have just happened again. Just like he'll probably fall off another ladder. He's Mayhem for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              In all honesty, it's better than 50/50 odds that this could have just happened again. Just like he'll probably fall off another ladder. He's Mayhem for a reason.
                              With that new boat, I'm surprised he hasn't fallen off the dock at the harbor yet!

Comment

Who needs enemies, when you got friends like mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X