No announcement yet.

at the emergency room in kingwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck on a speedy recovery and a quick return to shooting.

Comment

Yikes!
      Sooooo glad i shoot a long bow with cedar shafts. I am now too scared to shoot my compound again.

Comment

Sorry this happened to ya'. Prayers for a full and very speedy recovery.

Comment

good luck hope all ends up well! prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery!

Comment

Dang, brother. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Get well soon. That sux

Comment

Just saw this thread and all I can say is OUCH!!!!!!!! Prayers sent to the man upstairs for a speedy recovery. Guess this gives you a good excuse to buy a crossbow

Comment

Ouch! Hope surgery goes well for you brother! You'll be back shootin in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        Just saw this thread and all I can say is OUCH!!!!!!!! Prayers sent to the man upstairs for a speedy recovery. Guess this gives you a good excuse to buy a crossbow
                        Ditto...........just seeing all of this!!! Did I miss the detailed story? Arrow type, draw weight, arrow length??? Whoa.......not a good thing at ALL!!!

Comment

OUCH!!!!!!!! Prayers up.....

Comment

Anybody have an update on Justin? How did the surgery go? Anything?

-Hope you get better soon bro-

Comment

prayers up

Comment

This is an update on Justin that I got from his wife.

The dr said there was a lot of the carbon in there but he got it all out. He cut part of the nerve which is causing the numbness. They sewed it back together and he said that's the part they will have to see how it heals. He tore part of the tendon too but he said that part was okay and he has full movement. Its all about the nerve and making sure it doesn't get infected.
                                Last edited by loyal1865; 08-22-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X