lease's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lease's?

couldnt figure out where to post this. My dad and I are originally from northern michigan. When I married my wife I gained a small ranch south of san antonio. Nothing great, but a nice place to go sit out, and shoot some pigs and put some venison in the freezer. Nothing trophy mount worthy, but got some cool euro mounts of a few what you would call "cull bucks"

Then my dad and I were discussing buying a peice of hunting property in camp wood or maybe dilley or something. But cant decide what and how much. Basically we arent ready to buy... he is busy with his new company he started, and i am busy traveling all around texas for my job.

Anyway. We decided to maybe try a lease out because its not as permanent as buying a peice of property for now.

Do you guys hunt a lease? or do you have your own property? Those of you on a lease what are you paying, and what are your rules/limits (if you dont mind me asking). Would any body know of any that are open within a few hours of san antonio?

This might be better if posted in the " Around the Campfire " section of TBH.

Comment

Working...
    X