No announcement yet.

ground blind? or tree blind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like a ground blind located right underneath a tree stand or quad pod. If it rains or is too cold I can go downstairs and still be comfy.

Comment

I like sitting on the ground better, but sometimes I have to hunt out of a tree because of the situation.

Comment

I like both... Seeing how i build applications for both !!!!

Comment

I prefer a tree but I would say I hunt more on the ground due to the comfort level, I hunt longer hours and kill more deer on the ground.

Comment

just scored a pair of woodsey too's to continue my arial assault... yes, almost impossible to take a turkey from a tree stand but sometimes, for me, it's more about the view than the body count.

Chad... thanks to your Dad for delivering my stands... I'm a happy guy.

Comment

I prefer sitting up high in a tree but if its raining I would rather be in GB

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                just scored a pair of woodsey too's to continue my arial assault... yes, almost impossible to take a turkey from a tree stand but sometimes, for me, it's more about the view than the body count.

Chad... thanks to your Dad for delivering my stands... I'm a happy guy.
                Steve your most welcome.... i hope you enjoy those stands... remember send us pictures of anything that you kill, we are re-doing our current website, and will be adding pictures of TBH users..... thanks again...

Chad

Comment

Originally posted by WoodseyToo View Post
                  Steve your most welcome.... i hope you enjoy those stands... remember send us pictures of anything that you kill, we are re-doing our current website, and will be adding pictures of TBH users..... thanks again...

Chad
                  Chad I sent you a pm,sir.

Comment

Ground blind for me have fell a sleep and almost fell out of tripod before. I can also get up and move around and stretch in my double bull. I can also move very easily if hunting conditions call for it.

Comment

Give me the ground blind please...

Comment

blinds

It also depends on the trees. no big trees. ground blind

Comment

prefer 25 ft up but its hard to fit my kids in the gorilla with me......

Comment

Ground is the most comfortable. Tree is the "coolest" in the early part of season!

Comment

Working...
                            X