Looking for cabin/shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for cabin/shed

Does anyone have any leads on some sort of shed that can be used as a cabin for the lease? My travel trailer that I had at my lease is trashed. It was old, and just for the lease only with a leak in the rear bedroom, but I had a tarp over it for now. Woodville got somewhere around 16-22" of raiin last week and the bedroom roof collapsed completely, and I doubt it's salvagable. Any tips would be appreciated.

Man, Looks like you were about a week too late. I'll keep my eyes out for another.

Comment

How about something like this?
      Attached Files

Comment

That looks great, but I bet it's expensive. Any idea what they go for?

Comment

I'm not to sure. My neighbor is a rep for them. I can ask tonite when I get home.

Comment

I've stopped by a fencing buisness and asked if I could have fencing sections to build the walls of a cabin with...I can have all that I want for free.
            Frame in a cabin with new 2x4s and the pickets will be the walls, inuslate with styrofoam sheets and good to go.
            Slanted roof with tin and I'm good to go...

Comment

Check here you should be able to find something in your area fairly inexpensive:

I know I find stuff on http://dallas.craigslist.org/rvs/ for less than $1500 all the time. Also I know of a 5th wheel that has been wrecked that you could probably get for really cheap, you would have to go to Brady to get it and I don't know if it's in haulable condition or if work would be necessary to get it where you need it to go. If your interested PM me.

Comment

My neighbor is selling this building. I almost bought it for my place at the coast. It is 10'x40' and is in good shape. It is fully insulated and the interior walls have paneling. You can email me for more info. She is asking $4100 i believe.
                Attached Files

Comment

With lumber prices, you can build a small cabin for about 1500 which will include all materials, wiring, a/c etc. We built two on our lease. Both are 8 x 16, have full size doors, windows, four bunks, a table and small kitchen area for microwave and coffee pot. They are on skids so they can be moved around and hauled on a normal 16 foot tandem trailer. I know its late in the game for such a project but an option.

Comment

Working...
                  X