Finally Killed My First Hog!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Killed My First Hog!!!

finally killed my first hog with a clean heartshot.i had been trying to take a lung or two out before,but it didn't slow 'em down and left very little blood to follow.i was beginning to get discouraged but now i know they can be dispatched quickly.i still think them hogs are pretty dang tough though.what a way to close out the archery season! my place is over-run with hogs-the war is on!!!!

Congrats on the pork. Is that the pic in your avitar?

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

YEP! that is it.it's all wet cuz i had to clean her up before wife would take a pic.that was the smallest of a pack of about 30 that came in right at the edge of dark!they came right back after she ran off but it was too dark by then to get another shot.2 more little groups came in right then also but i had to just watch them cuz it was too dark.i did adjust my feeder so that it only goes off in the morning now!

Comment

Nice work! Congratulations on the hog!

Comment

Congrats on the piggy!

Comment

Congrats on the hog! It feels so good, don't it?

Comment

I hate hogs!!!! Kille'm all--- congrats--

Comment

great shot jrad!

Comment

A dead hog is a good hog! Congrats.

Comment

Way to go and congrats. I sure love hunting those piggies as many of us here do. Lay the hammer down on as many as you can!!

Comment

oh yeah- the war is on!!! now i just have to find somethin' to do with all the meat as i foresee lots of pork in the future!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X