Whats your favorite cigar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Good Texan View Post
    My new favorite is the Carlos Terano Virtuoso. I also like Cohibas (dominican and Cuban), Flor Dominicana, Punch, Joya de Nicaragua Celebracions, and a handful of others. This time of year I really enjoy a good on the patio.
    Enjoy a good what on the patio? lol
    Excellent thread! Im going to buy me quality stick tomorrow!
    Last edited by Lulhorse; 05-02-2007, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Macanudo Portofino is a favorite of mine.

There use to be a little shop in the Rivercenter Mall that made a good cigar. I think they're rolled on the thighs of a Cuban virgin. Can't be for certain on that, though. Maybe it's still there?

I don't enjoy a cigar very often. Need to change that.

Comment

Opus x is the best cigar on the market. Sometimes hard to get a hold of and are a little pricey. The Fuente 8-5-8 is my favorite that I keep in stock.

Comment

Macanudo,
          Romeo & Julieta,
          Punch

Anything that Shankev brings to the hunt!

Comment

I tried on of the Excalibers today....yahooo. not bad. I also tried the backwoods cigars. They remind me of Clint Eastwood's cigars in those old spaghetti westerns..lol

Comment

I've never smoked one, but my brother in law always carries the Backwoods smokes when we are relaxing. Always smell really good, but just never have tried one.

I used to smoke a cigar often, but one night while I was out I found myself craving one. I stopped there on fear of getting hooked. I enjoy a good cigar occasionally though.

Comment

Working...
              X