Ok Need Help Seeing Pics!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Need Help Seeing Pics!!!!

Sometimes when I go and want to look at a thread with pics, I have to click on the paper clip next to the thread title.. Look at the pics and the hit the close this open thread option so I can see them in the thread...Why is that.. If someone post pics as a attachment I can see them. But if they put it in the thread I can't. Do I not have something checked right in my settings. I have talked to other TBHers and they don't have this problem... Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong!!!

Thanks
    Ronda

If you make sure you are signed in with username/password you shouldn't have any problems. It worked for me!

Comment

I am logged in and still having problems!!!!!!!!! I just want to scream!!! this is the only problem I have!!!!

Ronda

Comment

Are you not seeing any photos?

Do you see this one?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IAATVlogo300w.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	23815873

Michael
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Michael, I was talking to her last night on the phone while we were looking at threads with multiple pics and she could see one pic but not the rest. Not without clicking on the attachment symbol to the right of a thread title and then opening each pic and selecting the "show thread & close window".

Comment

Ronda...
            Check on this...
            Click on User CP
            Edit Option at left
            Scroll down to Thread Disply Options
            Is "Show Images" checked? If not, check it and see if that helps.

Comment

Working...
            X