Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Home made receiver hitch game hoist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tx Kevin,
    I PM,ed ya. Get back with me and we will get together.

Comment

Nice ,I need to make one

Comment

I'm wanting one oof these... I hunt places i can't leave a cleaning station, always htrowing a rope of a tree... this would be nice.

Comment

When I get back to camp I'll post pics of one I made in 1993. Swivels too

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
            I'm wanting one oof these... I hunt places i can't leave a cleaning station, always htrowing a rope of a tree... this would be nice.
            Where do you live? I've made my own, if fact I'm at the lease hoping to use it tonight.

I can help you if you're close.

Comment

Bryan college station

Comment

Like they said search the DIY section. I made several like WCG89's and have sold one to a tbh member and gave one to my nephew BDR on here as wedding present...I did on my last one put a 2 speed winch. There is a picture in DIY section of it lifting my step son and myself at same time which is about 485-500 lbs......Andy

Comment

Those things make a lot easier

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
                    Bryan college station
                    Too bad. Just a little too far. There should be some one in your area with a welder that could help you out.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                        Too bad. Just a little too far. There should be some one in your area with a welder that could help you out.
                        That's cool. Since this post I found my neighbor just got a new welding machine... a monster one at that and if I get the materials, he'll put it together.

Thanks.

Comment

LloydMcCoy... I sure like that design!

Comment

We build ours that come out the side of the receiver, giving more room to swivel. Its an easy 3 piece take down that fits snug in the bed of the pickup when not in use. Hard to explain, but we have a single ball (from a bearing,1/2 inch size) in the center of the pivot to take the load and spin easy
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	deer hoist 008.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	24334961

Comment

Originally posted by shinerbock View Post
                              We build ours that come out the side of the receiver, giving more room to swivel. Its an easy 3 piece take down that fits snug in the bed of the pickup when not in use. Hard to explain, but we have a single ball (from a bearing,1/2 inch size) in the center of the pivot to take the load and spin easy
                              [ATTACH]658364[/ATTACH]
                              This is how I do mine as well

Comment

Working...
                              X