Willing to Donate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willing to Donate

My wife has finally put her foot down and making me get rid of some bow related items that I no longer use. I have the following items that I would like to donate for a kid bow or something of that nature:

1. 23 various brands of arrows. All or at least 28" so they can be cut down to size.

2. Montana Black Gold 3 pin site

3. Wisker Bisquit arrow rest

4. Bodoodle Prong arrow rest

5. 4" Black Stabilizer

Like I said I would like these items to hopefully go to kids that need them. Let me know if anyone can use these because I need to get rid of them. You can e-mail me if need be at aggie2000tx@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Toby

Toby,
    Check with Brotherbill at least about the arrows. He has a Youth Arrow Program he runs.He refurbishes old arrows and then donates them to kids in need. He might be interested in the other stuff as well but I know he would take the arrows. He lives in the metromess as well. His e-mail address is
    hopaine3@comcast.net

Comment

What model is the Bodoodle?

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ Pops View Post
        What model is the Bodoodle?
        HP 400

Comment

I know you want to help a kid bit cfortner ,,got his stuff stolen last night. Hes gonna have to start over,, a few things you have may really help him out. I saw him trying to sell a 3 wheeler for money to get a new bow.Great job though!! kudos to you

Comment

TTT for Brotherbill

Comment

Toby, He probably won't see this until tomorrow. We went hunting this weekend north of Lake Coleman and he didn't leave out there until late.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know Jason.

Comment

Working...
                X