Im Sick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im Sick!

Someone broke into my truck last night and stole my bow and all of my hunting gear! Im so ******! Any of you TBH'ers have a setup they are looking to sell I am in need. Also anyone around the Dallas area find a Darton 33 with F22 sights and an Allen drop away in any of the pawn shops around please let me know. I would like 5 minutes alone with the dillholes that took my bow!

I will keep a eye out for it here at the bow shop, sorry for your lost. Joey

Comment

Man I hate to hear that...I have already loaned my spare or I would loan you one,,,Sorry guy..I hate thieves

Comment

Sorry to hear about this!!!

Comment

right or left hand?

Comment

That sucks,I hate a thief.You should be able to make a claim on your insurance.

DJ

Comment

Im a righty. With a 28 1/2" draw. Thanks for all the support, words can't describe how I feel right now.

Comment

It sure sucks to have your stuff stolen. I wish I could help ya out but the bows I have for sale are both 29 one right and on left hand. Good luck getting your stuff back.

Comment

I'm in Dallas and have an older (2001) Jennings Buckmaster that I can lend you until you buy another one. It hasn't been shot in a couple years. 29" draw with loop, Trophy ridge site, T.R drop away. It is set up for Carbon Express arrows with 125 grain points. If you need it for a weekend or something, I can lend it to you if you can swing by and pick it up.

J

Comment

Man, I hate to hear that. My truck has been broken into twice in the last 3 years (both in a public parking garage at work), but I haven't lost any hunting gear -- just tools.

I have 2 Mathews LX's that are right handed, both at 28.5" draw. One is 60#s, the other 70. The 60# is used for 3D and has been used more. The other bow is almost new. If you are interested in borrowing, or buying one, drop me an e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                    X