No announcement yet.

Mountain Lion Sightings......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tbar.....maybe it's my computer but I can't see whatever the picture is that you keep posting.

Is it just me????

Comment

one in Comanche County in early 90's
      one ded on the road south of Columbus in the early 80's
      one of my neighbors shot one in Coleman County 2 years ago
      one in the Aransas Wildlife Refuge in 1978

Comment

Originally posted by SirWraithe View Post
        While working on a ranch in Marfa in my teen age years we had a trapper from Marfa come out and kill two lions north of Hwy 90 west of Marfa. Ranch ran between Jeff Davis and Presidio Counties, 120k acres. Only ones I ever saw in the wild. Was a fun hunt horseback for 5 days tracking them with dogs, wish I would have gotten to be shooter. I remember the trappers name was Bill but no idea of his last name, lived in Marfa.
        Ill bet his name was Bill Bienhower. He is a long time family friend when he used to live in Ft. Stockton

Comment

About 3 years ago seen one between Elkhart and Palestine. Not sure what county that is.

Comment

Saw one last month, El Paso COunty, near Franklin State Park
            My father saw two in Crockett County back in 98 or 99

Comment

About 10 miles West of Hemphill Tx

Comment

we see them alot in lee co. at the coal mine.

Comment

Saw one on our lease about 13 years ago in north western Brooks county then about 5 years ago saw one that was shot and left hanging on a fence in a few miles down the road in Hebbronville, Tx which would be Jim Hogg county.

Comment

several sightingd by lease members on our old lease in Val Verde county

Comment

Saw one in Webb County, I-35 Corridor in 2006

Comment

1995 Nueces County
                        2009 Jim Hogg County

Comment

5 or 6 years ago, I came home from work and found 2 of our pigs dead. I thought our crazy neighbor done shot em so I called the law out and after looking things over , he found 2 different sets of cat tracks. also after turning the pigs over , we could tell that one was slaped at by the claw marks on it. I still found it hard to believe till about a month later I had one cross the gravel road in front of me. this happened in Montgomery co. about 10 miles out of Magnolia.

Comment

my buddy saw one in Persall tx and i saw one on hwy 59 south tx somewhere when i was little, was going to grandmas house and dad woke me with a slap to the chest i woke just in time to see it crossing the road, awesome sighting. and on our lease in Gonzales co, there has been tracks and sightings years back

Comment

My buddy saw one today at Hagerman, Grayson county, chasing a 10 pointer.

Comment

seen one in menard co. last year

Comment

Working...
                                X