X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McMullen
    Uvalde

Comment

not sure exactly which county i was passing through but i saw one Nov 1st this year between austin and houston on 71 east

Comment

Dec 2008 we killed on our ranch in Edwards County
        June 2009 we killed two

The website is of the neighboring ranch but they have two of the pictures on their site

Comment

Dad saw one last year on our lease in Denton county and my buddy saw two on his lease running together last year in Wise county.

Comment

We had a run-in with one two years ago in Western Brazoria county. TPWD confirmed it was there but the cat left before they could trap it.

Comment

Found a track on our place in Henrietta, Tx. 10-10
              There was a sighting of two cats at a friend of mine's place in Archer City, Tx 10-10

Comment

2 Sightings in Milam County.
                One in mid 80's
                One in February of 91. She had cubs.

Comment

Live Oak County, Jim Wells County, Medina County

Comment

Several, in Eastern Williamson. One on Granger WMA, and a couple more on various places I've hunted in that same area.

Comment

I have video of one from our security system cameras. We are located in southern montgomery county.

Comment

Originally posted by Street2Peschel View Post
                        We have seen them all over our East Texas lease in the middle of the day and on game cameras. I had one growl at me a little over a month ago while walking down the main road of the lease...it couldn't have been 15 yards away. Many people have called BS.

Last week I was sitting in my bow stand and I kept hearing movement directly behind me. I couldn't see anything but walked back there after exiting my stand. The ground was muddy and there were no deer tracks anywhere. However, there were multiple fresh tracks...

...on game cameras???.....pics please.

Comment

Saw one in the early 1980's outside Pledger,which is Brazoria county,i think.Back in
                          the mid 1980's there was one hit on hiway 60,just south of East Bernard.Made the front
                          page of our local newspaper.

Comment

We have seen, what we think is the same cat, four times in Terrel County. He goes by my hunting area....when I am not there. 2 different times, 2 guys we let hunt there, saw it......but they were to scared to shoot it. They both had rifles and pistols, lol. One said, when it looked at him(30 yards away) all he could do is put his head down and pray..he was that scared

Comment

I saw one while bowhunting on the Slator Ranch in Llano in Oct 09 by Hog Mountain.

Comment

brewster and pecos co. multiple times when i day worked cattle

Comment

Working...
                                X