Mountain Lion Sightings......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowmech View Post
    Did see a cougar in down town houston today.
    How old was she?

Comment

Seen one in SanSaba county in 97 and one in Webb county in 98. Heard one scream and seen tracks in 2008 in Coleman.

Comment

Seen two this month in hopkins county

Comment

Originally posted by J-Jac View Post
          Saw one in Webb County, I-35 Corridor in 2006
          It was actually January of 2007. I'll never forget that text!

Comment

seen a couple in Milam co. in the past five years.

Comment

I saw one in Polk County in about 1988. We had two sightings about a week and a mile apart in the same area of Polk County in 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by 14shooter View Post
                Saw one in Robertson co. two weeks ago.
                I hope not! That's where I hunt.

Comment

saw one this past summer in upton county.. jumped out of some brush about 15 yards away from me. little guy though

Comment

Back in the good old days when you could freely walk into the deer cooler at Muy Grande headquarters in Freer it was not uncommon at all to see 1 hanging in there about anytime you stopped.
                    I saw 1 in Duval in about 2003 and 1 in Terrell county in 2008.
                    It seems strange to that I have hunted south and west Texas all my life and have only seen 2 of them. I have seen more dead ones than live ones hanging in deer coolers and the trapper that worked the ranch in Terrell used to come by the camp with the ones he would snare (probably 3-4 over the years I hunted out there).
                    I am still looking for my first black panther and sasquatch, can't wait for those sightings!

Comment

Median county circa 1998 10 miles south of Hondo

Comment

I saw a Cub on our ranch in terrell county.

Comment

Saw one leaving trash trailer one night in Webb County San Antionio Ranch off of Maganahein Rd. in 2004 while drilling a well for Chevron/Texaco.

Comment

Grayson County a few years ago... By Ray Roberts

Comment

Palo pinto. 2010. Female two juveniles 15 months old

Comment

If any of you are familiar with the Martenina ranch, Encinal I had female and 2 cubs run across the road just past the junkyard off the middle road around noon one day.
                                I was sitting on #9 and had a tom cross under the Callaghan fence on morning just after sun up. There were numerous sighting around the area. The government hunter took one on the Junco fence line with the Martenina. That was a few years back though.

Comment

Working...
                                X