Comment

Saw one in Eastern Williamson county
        Saw one in Irion county

Comment

Polk County,1983

Comment

2005 Concho County Saw 1 from 20 yards on ground turkey hunting
            2008 Concho County saw one from 30 yds
            2004 Black Panther sighting in Richland Creek Bottom watched him for 1 minute from 50 yards.
            2009 Black Panther sighting in Trinity River Bottom in Navarro County friend watched him for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Comment

Originally posted by mnsherick View Post
              Have pics on TC of one hauling off a nice 8 point buck this last sept. in comanche county.

My dad has seen the one that hangs around in denton county. Around lake grapevine.

-Matt
              We need to see these pics

Comment

Coke county and it was HUGE!!!

Comment

they were tracks on my aunts propery in centerville, and my dad says he saw one when he went hunting in polk county

Comment

I'm going to be the jerk here and ask, why kill a female and 2/3 grown cub?

They used to hunt them on the ranch across the street from us in the late 80's and one was hit on the road a couple years ago - Real County - Frio Canyon area. We have hunters claim to see them every now and then, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

duval county

Comment

Look at the TPWD confirmed dead county list. This is not sightings but confirmed mortality. http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publicat...w7000_0232.pdf

Comment

Eastland County 4 miles West of Cisco 2007

Comment

Must be a bunch of lions out there with so many unconfirmed sightings. So many black mountain lion sighting also.

Comment

1 - Waller County, mid 1990's

Comment

Saw one this year Area 22 on Ft Hood, 2nd weekend of bow season...made the hair on my neck stand up when it meowed...

Comment

Working...
                                X