Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who likes rattlesnakes????

I dont.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/mikesavoy/****loadofsnakes.jpg[/IMG]

I like them if they are dead for a week!

Comment

Ok I'll admit it I love seeing them. I have never killed one and I don't see myself killing one anytime soon. I understand peoples fears of them, but killing one on site makes about as much sense to me as killing a dog on site. The snake WILL avoid you if given the chance.

Comment

nice

Comment

Lotta good snakes in that picture!

Comment

I like that kind.

Comment

Oh, oh PETA will be all over this one!

Comment

But a dog's bite isn't poisonous, and I'd only shoot a dog if it was threatening me or hunting partner. Somebody once said there are only 2 kinds of snakes: live ones and dead ones.

Comment

I don't want to see anybody bitchin about holes in your $400 Double Bull!!!!

Comment

Yep the dog is not venomous but that dosent mean they can't be deadly. Deaths from snake bite are extremly rare.(doesn't mean I want to be bitten) While the pain and tissue damage can be extensive from a snake bite, the same is also true of a dog bite. Your right, I would not shoot a dog unless it was threatening someone either, but for many, the snake gets shot just for being seen.

Comment

The only ones I kill, are the ones I am going to eat. I am no tree hugger, and to each his own. Most of my friends kill them just because. Whatever works for you. I just prefer not to kill them. If I am in their territory, I have my snake boots. Lot of good meat on that pic. Wish I'd been there.....lol

Comment

I didnt killl the snakes in the pic. I wish I could of though. The one snake i let go is going to be the one that bites my dog, not worth taking that chance in my mind.-Mike-

Comment

Is that the picture from Patterson Drilling? It wasn't the snyder office best i can remember. If that's even the pic I got in the email (or if the email was true).

Comment

i like them fried.

Comment

Yes, I believe I saw this pic a few years ago. Something about a guy moving a large tank battery around Abilene and it was loaded with snakes under it. He got on the radio and called for help and they unloaded on them with shotguns.

Comment

Working...
                              X