No announcement yet.

Manitoba Muzzleloader Monster: The Story of “Tall Tine Nine”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great story Chew! That's is one heck of a deer! I hope you are feeling okay and your season continues to be blessed.

Comment

Really enjoyed the read and the pics Bobby. What a bruiser! Congrats on scoring on a hunt of a lifetime.

Comment

Simply awesome.

A huge congrats.

Comment

I haven't had time to read the story but the deer and the pictures are amazing. Congratulations on a great trip and really nice buck

Comment

Great deer, great story. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I'm happy to have been able to read your re-cap. VE nomination material for sure! Congrats on the hunt and the memories. I'm sure your Dad is looking down smiling as well.

Comment

Thanks for the ride Chew.
                I think iI've got some snow in my eyes from that story.

Comment

Congrats again Bobby. Amazing write up and what a TOAD. Amazing buck, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Bobby, great story and great deer. Congratulations again!

Comment

I wanna go!

Comment

Great buck and awesome story.

Comment

Bobby...very touching story and definetly a trip of a lifetime. Congratulations

Comment

*****!!!! What a bruiser, Congrats Bobby, That thing is huge. Great write up and thanks for taking us along. Glad you got the oppurtunity to go and then seal the deal. Just plain greatness all the way around, Congrats again. And good job on the website

Comment

chew,
                              i dont know your whole story on your health and all nor is it my place to ask, but that hunt that you experienced is a lifetime of memories and couldnt have happened to a more stand up person..... congrats on your hunt and god bless ya brotha!

Comment

True northern monster

My grandfather would tell me stories about those Giants... Him and his brothers were raised up there and some of the stories were realy incredible.. Congrats to you!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X