Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lance View Post
    you get the email randy?
    update.....i can't seem to get mr.roberinson to retuen my e-mail. Can't find a good phone number for him. I did find out from the county clerk office that he don't own any property in leflore county,according to their records. This investigation has taken us back to the crime scene area(wilburton). Leads are still comming in. No arrest yet. Wish i had some good news, but i don't....randy

Comment

Originally posted by OGW310 View Post
      update.....i can't seem to get mr.roberinson to retuen my e-mail. Can't find a good phone number for him. I did find out from the county clerk office that he don't own any property in leflore county,according to their records. This investigation has taken us back to the crime scene area(wilburton). Leads are still comming in. No arrest yet. Wish i had some good news, but i don't....randy
      If Mr. Robertson is Lance he may be away from computer access. I think he might be in the woods hunting.

Keep after it. The guilty party will slip up sooner or later.

Comment

Wow this sucks, can't stand people who poach, hope they catch the guy and wonder if he will get a big fine and lose his hunting license or jail time?

Comment

thanks for the update. good luck.

Comment

It's all BS and the pic is photoshopped. Ain't no deer in Oklahoma

Comment

This is so sickening!!!!!! Here are these poachers taking away what others are trying to get LEGALLY! this could have been the "talk" of everyone here at the green screen. I really hope whoever did this gets caught and gets penalized! keep us posted.

Comment

Man that was a great looking buck

Comment

Some Buck!

I'm headed up that way next weekend to hunt the Muzzleloader season. We hunt in Latimer County not too far from Wilburton. There ARE some big ones up there but we've never taken one that big from our place.

There are lots of road hunters up that way. Good ole boys who just cruise the roads. And some of them don't pay much attention to game seasons anyway.

Comment

That looks like a deer you would expect to find on the McAlester AAP. That's sad. That could very well be the record deer for the year and to be taken by a poacher is just sickening. I have some friends that hunt out that way, I'll have to ask them what they know. I would almost bet that they could find someone that knows who did it. Man that's aggravating!!!

Comment

That's a monster deer! WOW!

Comment

wow what a buck

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
                          Heck, half the deer on the walls at Carter Country in Houston were poached. I knew the guy that did it.

Now that's an interesting story...

Comment

That's an awful shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              If Mr. Robertson is Lance he may be away from computer access. I think he might be in the woods hunting.

Keep after it. The guilty party will slip up sooner or later.
                              Not sure how I like how that is stated. If you read the above posts and as Mr. Fennel can attest...I am not Mr. Robinson or in "No Way" have anything to do with this deer by any way, shape or form. I am just as disgusted to see this as anyone else here. I am trying to help. I live in this area where there are Red neck Idiots all over road hunting during any time of the year, day or night and will shoot anything that walks let alone a great buck like this. I want to see who did this go down and be in the paper so every one can see it.

Please, read my posts in this thread and all will be clear. I do not want to be associated in this in any matter other than helping find out who did this and catching them.

Lance

Comment

I too hunt outside wilburton sometimes but have never seen anything like this, or it would be all the time. I am not clear as was the carcas found and we know it was killed there or could it have been poached @ poteau and dumped outside wilburton? It sure looks like the same pic lance.

Comment

Working...
                                X