Sticker Siting/GW Stop all in one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoyt Man View Post
    I have read this entire thread and have came to the conclusion that when I shoot a deer this year I will call the GW and ask him to come out and help me fill out the tag and harvest log and help me transport the animal watch me skin and quarter let him tell me where the tag goes then, ice down the meat see if I need to transfer the tag from the hide to the cooler, and after iceing down the meat do I need to call a lawyer.
    x100

Comment

Bunch of whiners!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
        Bunch of whiners!!!
        Dang!! 376 good posts just went down the toilet!! Epic!

Comment

CURT,

Last time I checked I think LEOs pay taxes as well. Does this mean they help pay their own salary? But I'm sure the majority of them really appreciate your contribution to the pot. Thanks.

Comment

Bunch of whiners!!!
            Thanks for your positive input on this thread.

Comment

Bunch of whiners!!!
              Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Dang!! 376 good posts just went down the toilet!! Epic!
              Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
              Thanks for your positive input on this thread.
              I'm sure he meant Winners because really, arent we all winners just for being ourselves?

Comment

One such GW issued me a citation for that "technicality" log book thing a few years back. Call the JP in the county. I was actually very sweet to the clerk and got off for $125. Which is still absurd, esp. on opening weekend!!! One tag missing, one deer present! ***? I could possibly get writing that ticket if there's multiple tags missing and nothing written in the log. But one tag, one deer present, opening weekend. That's GW Chicken Sh1t!!! The processing beyond quartering one....wow....next we'll get citations if we fail to administer "last rites" to the dead animal!

Comment

I called Judge Baker several times today and got a recording each time... apparently they are also out on Monday (Columbus Day). I guess that is decent incentive to not spend too much $ this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                    I called Judge Baker several times today and got a recording each time... apparently they are also out on Monday (Columbus Day). I guess that is decent incentive to not spend too much $ this weekend!
                    What an optimistc view at a savings plan.

Comment

yes they were doing their job, but however as a law abiding tax payer I'd prefer they spend more time trying to catch local poachers and theives that troll the woods day in and day out all year long. However that would be a lot more work than taking a radio call from a trooper.

Sorry just feel my tax dollars at work could be used more wisely.

I think it was very obvious you guys thought you have all the basis covered and they get you on a small technicality. Thus the us against them lives on.

End of my soap box.

Comment

great story and pics

Comment

Might I make a suggestion Legdog? Ask the judge for community service. Then ask if this thread can be counted towards that service. What better community service could anyone think of than teaching dozens and dozens of community members about these laws? I know this thread has done me a great service.

Comment

Is common sense a gene or are some just blessed to have it.

Comment

Ignorance isn't an excuse, we all know that.

Some of you are brown nosers.....we all knew that too....

what we DIDN'T know, was that some of you have gone beyond brown nose and have ring around the collar!!

None of us like to be called out when we are wrong, especially if we are in a professional setting. As "guides" to this forum you are looked up to in a sense. Share the lesson and leave the disparaging remarks for those who are not worthy

Comment

LOL! I expected to catch some criticism on this thread, and I'm ok with that, but I wish some of it was at least criticism of something that we actually said - or at least implied! Some of you have inferred some things that are a stretch, at best. Fortunately, I've been long enough to know when I'm being baited!
                                Go away! 'Baitin'!
                                Mods, compile a list of the "rules is rules" crowd. No leniency for them!
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X