Lease Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease Vehicle

OK, I had to hold off a few weeks ago when everyone was posting pics of there lease vehicles. I didn't have mine ready to go. I finally got the lift done earlier this week and snapped a few quick pics.

Here is a quick before and after shot. There is also a pic of my Arctic Cat 500 with the "Bubba Top" on it, but I won't be using the top this year.

2006 Jeep Unlimited
    Game Guard Camo on the bottom (going in the area of the door handles too)
    4" Pro Comp
    Rear Air Bags for when the feeder is loaded or pulling a trailer
    Chamber Teflon Rims with 33" Pro Comp MTR's
    Hella 500 lights on the front

P.S. - No, I'm not running late, I hunt Mexico and it doesn't start down there until Thanksgiving.....
    Attached Files

Come on, we need better pictures then that.

Looks pretty good though. I guess I won't have to be the only one pulling a trailer around on the lease when it rains anymore.

Comment

I like the 4 wheeler. I got turned around at the Falcon Dam crossing last week because my hunting truck didn't have a current registration sticker. Got lucky and was able to leave it at Falcon State Park while we went across and finished some work. My fault I guess, but I never heard that a trailered vehicle had to have current papers. I can't believe all those cars getting towed south from Savage yards have paperwork.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0004_2 (Medium).JPG
Views:	4
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	23815814Here is our stable.

Comment

Scotty, I like the Toyota. I had one that model in HS. Ran it like a scalded dog

Comment

Mine has had a few modifications done. Several years ago I swapped in a
            231 ci Buick V6 backed by a turbo 350. You talk about running like a scalded dog! The Toyota also pulls double duty as the ranch tow truck.

Comment

Notice all the tires on all three vehicles hold air, that is a major accomplishment that just happened this summer! Jeep - warm weather, quail hunting, go to the river ride. Blazer - Cadillac of the ranch, has power steering and always starts now the distributer was replaced. Tonka - General purpose, will do anything (including beat your kidneys to a pulp with stiff suspension) including haul your deer home. All the good used tires (and 6 more BFG M/T TA's for the Tonka) came off of Craig'slist.com for less than $300.

Stu

Comment

i hope your not using that ribicon. that thing is to nice for a lease ride, unless your bill gates

Comment

Working...
                X