Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Yet........

Comment

No I dont' believe in ghosts and it's because they don't exist. If they did exist I would believe in them though because it would be kinda cool to think I could be one one day unless of course it's a bad thing to be a ghost then I wouldn't wanna be one.

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
        This has to be one of the most entertaining topics I have read on the green screen.
        X2

Comment

I have lived one 46 years!

Comment

I have lived with one 46 years!

Comment

I dated a ghost in high school.

Comment

I could tell some stories. My ex husband grew up in New Orleans and I hated it when we went to visit his parents. their house creeped me out. The last time we went I was in the attic digging through boxes, when I stood up to move to the other side of the attic I got a hard smack on the butt, I spun around to yell at my ex and no one was there. I came flying out of the attic and ran to the bathroom, when I dropped my drawers I had a red hand print on my butt. That was the last time I went with him to visit his parents. Strange things always happened while we were there and after we got home. We also use to live in an apartment that had a lot of strange and creepy things happen, I could tell stories for hours. We ended up breaking our lease and moving because it got so bad that my dogs wouldnt even come in the door, I had to drag them inside.

Comment

My uncle lives in my grandmothers house and has seen a small girl on 4 or 5 occasions. He is not the type that would believe in ghosts.

His son was spending the night in the house a few months ago and also had an encounter........he too does not believe in such things.

The house is a 3 story colonial with a basement that was built in the 20's and was always spooky to us grand-kids. We never saw any ghosts but maaaaan that house could make some noises at night!!!

Tbar

Comment

Spooky spooky. Halloween.

Comment

I have never had odd or paranormal experiences but i do believe there are things out there that just can't be explained. I will say this, there is something about cold, quiet October nights that gives me an uneasy feelings. It seems like there's something in the air that's beyond costumes and candy.

Comment

I to don't believe, need visual proof first. Was at a vacant house doing work - after completing the outside work, unlocked the front door and started the interior, made my way down the hall and started with the bedrooms. As I entered one of the back bedrooms, I hear a sliding door ( closet door ) open, footsteps running down the hall - I jumped out of the back room to see nothing, I too ran to the front, nothing there - doors and windows shut. I went outside - nothing there. I don't know what or who was in there or where they went but they were not in the house where I could see them. The front of the house was open with a partial wall by the kitchen and one small closet by the front door - nothing there. No place to hide and no place to run???? WEIRD I announced loudly that I was carrying a weapon and was going to finish my work - please don't make me jump - I hate to shoot this early in the day. I finished and left - never heard or saw anything - entire time was 30 minutes

Comment

I am a ghost. Whoever it is that lives here left the computer unattended, I love it when this happens.

Comment

I have had a a cpl of encounters and one of them was my Grandfather who was talking to me in which I thought it was a dream but the phone rang about 5 minutes later and it was my father telling me he(my grandfather) had died about hour before the Dream/illusion.And in the dream he told me the good thing about death is that u get to be young again and then he walked away into his pasture smiling and waving.(He died after a horrible 2 yr battle with alheimers where he could not even recognize us.

Comment

I'm ready for some new stories. C'mon people...it's Friday afternoon, and I know you're not working too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                                I'm ready for some new stories. C'mon people...it's Friday afternoon, and I know you're not working too hard.
                                X2! I'm lovin these stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X