So who are Javelinas on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who are Javelinas on here?

b0whunter says he just graduated from Kingsville, I'm still going (and going, and going, and going) and clay is off this semester. SO... who less on this Aggie site are "A&I till I die"???

Javelinaruss = Russell Bradley

Everyone needs to shoot and experience cleaning at least one javi.......

Comment

I graduated back in December

Comment

My soils prof at SFA is a diehard A&I grad, still will not call it A&M Kingsville

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          Thump, I am talking about the two legged Texas A&M University - Kingsville varitey. Your talking about 1st degree murder with intent to eat!!

Comment

If they had they would never make the javi their mascot, then on the other hand maybe they did and by unanimous smell-vote the javi was selected by the powers to be.....

Comment

LOL I had four police officers from Austin come down and do a three day javelina/hog bowhunt and they could not understand why nobody shot them..........until that night at the motel when they were picking all the fleas and ticks off of each other. The plus side of having the javelina as a mascot down here when the trolly train Javelina dies we just go right outside of town and get another one.

Comment

Javi-r-us, The javi is a really neat animal and perfect for bowhunting, it just takes two bottles of Worcstershire sauce to make them edible.

Comment

Javi-r-us, The javi is a really neat animal and perfect for bowhunting, it just takes two bottles of Worcstershire sauce to make them edible.
                  OR Italian dressing, let us not forget it's valient struggle to make Javi's edible!

Comment

Hey....I was there when it was A&I...

Comment

A & I till I die for undergrad - BS Ag Animal Science.

Kellogg-Northwestern for business school

Comment

I thought it took 2 bottles of Jack Daniels to make them edible ?? SWT Bobcat here but live in Corpus now.

Comment

A & I here!!!

Jerryg

Comment

Missed the A&I, but still an A&M-Kingsville graduate and Javelina. Majored in Range and Wildlife Management.

Comment

Class of '94. I missed graduateing A&I by a couple of semesters. There were a bunch of us that wernt happy about the change. Had a lot of good and bad times in mera tiera Kingsville.

Comment

Working...
                              X