3D rule questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D rule questions

I got a dozen Victory X-ringer arrows to shoot with my new bow. My question is, will I be able to still shoot in the hunter class with these arrows? I know it will probably vary from shoot to shoot but I was just looking for some opinions. I'm in no way an advanced shooter and am just starting out. I don't want to show up and be told I have to shoot in an open division. Thanks in advance for any advice.

OpenSeason

arrows

I shoot bowhunter all over the state and have never been called out on arrow size been shooting fat shafts for three years and no problem here.

Comment

Thank you for the response. That makes me feel a lot better.

Comment

You are good to go at ASA events.

Comment

As long as you have screw in points and not glue in points you will be ok.
          GOOD SHOOTIN' and keep'em in the 10 ring.
          BAGGER

Comment

ASA makes no distinction between glue-ins and screw-ins. IBO used to require screw-ins, don't know if they still do.

Mark

Comment

Screw in or glue in doesn't matter.

I know of a few places that do play with this rule but I don't have any idea on earth why. ALL INSERTS are glued in !!!

Most Bowhunting classes are limited to 12" stabilizer and no magnification or moveable sights. I know ASA allows magnification, but no moving sights.

Comment

Working...
              X