Banana bend archery directions ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana bend archery directions ???

Does anyone know directions to banana bend archery for the state shoot . I am coming from pasadena .

I -10 East to 2100 go North turn right at FM 1942 go about 8 miles you will pass Main ST start looking to your right next ST is Haden you can only turn right go a half mile you will cross a byou look to your left , right after you cross and go to the end of the dirt rd.

Comment

You can go 146 past I-10 to 1942 on left. Go a couple miles on 1942 and Haden road will be on the left

Comment

Directions

Here is a link that is on the website http://www.bananabendarchery.net/directions.html Hope it works.

Comment

ttt

Comment

If you go to the Banana bend web site there is a link to turn by turn direction to the range on Hadden Rd. But I'll put up some signs that should help. Hope to see ya'll there I'll be the BIG guy with a bow in my hand and a silly grin

Comment

Can't wait, Getting excited, Anticipation building!!! Oh well it's Friday night, time to refletch some arrows See ya'll Sunday morning Banana Bend and LSBA State Finals

Comment

Working...
              X