BretC.......Lots'o rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BretC.......Lots'o rain

Hey Bret, you'd asked me in Nocona yesterday, if it had rained in Brownwood?

Well it started about 2:00 this morning and is just now letting up.

Lot of street closings, 12th St in front of my house looks like a river. And my back yard is over ankle deep.

Plenty to go around.

Excellent we need it here to. The deer in Brown county will be very happy & so will the hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
      Excellent we need it here to. The deer in Brown county will be very happy & so will the hunters.
      True: Well, the one's that can swim will be happy.

Comment

Haha man it is either feast or famine isn't it?

Comment

Congrats, Jimmy. The radar shows it to be raining over our house, and it has for the last several days, but we have not had a drop. Last night it went right over the top of us and went to Bryan with its load of water.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            Congrats, Jimmy. The radar shows it to be raining over our house, and it has for the last several days, but we have not had a drop. Last night it went right over the top of us and went to Bryan with its load of water.
            Man, that's like hearing the ice cream man coming from blocks away, only to watch in disgust as he drives up your street and never stops.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy-TX View Post
              Man, that's like hearing the ice cream man coming from blocks away, only to watch in disgust as he drives up your street and never stops.
              That's a good analogy, Jimmy. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X