Buffalo Archery Club: 3D shoot this Sunday, July 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffalo Archery Club: 3D shoot this Sunday, July 5th

THIS SUNDAY, July 5th, we are hosting a 3D club shoot. Registration is from 8am-8:30am. Shotgun start at 9am. The shoot will be at least 20 McKenzie targets. All shooters are welcome at $15 per shooter, but members get a discount and only pay $10 per shooter. All cubs shoot for free.

For more information regarding the club and its locations, please visit our website at www.buffaloarchery.org.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you out at the tournaments!!

if I wasn't headed north to family reunion, i'd head south to your range. I had a lot of fun there at the qualifier.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lucky;1606229]THIS SUNDAY, July 5th, we are hosting a 3D club shoot. Registration is from 8am-8:30am. Shotgun start at 9am. The shoot will be at least 20 McKenzie targets. All shooters are welcome at $15 per shooter, but members get a discount and only pay $10 per shooter. All cubs shoot for free.

Hi Lucky, Last weekends LSBA was the first time I shot at Buffalo archery club, and I had a great time But I was wondering if at your club shoot this weekend will you be shooting 30 targets with at least 20 being McKenzie's, or do you shoot 20 targets?

Comment

[QUOTE=JusPassinThru;1616161][QUOTE=Lucky;1606229]THIS SUNDAY, July 5th, we are hosting a 3D club shoot. Registration is from 8am-8:30am. Shotgun start at 9am. The shoot will be at least 20 McKenzie targets. All shooters are welcome at $15 per shooter, but members get a discount and only pay $10 per shooter. All cubs shoot for free.

Hi Lucky, Last weekends LSBA was the first time I shot at Buffalo archery club, and I had a great time But I was wondering if at your club shoot this weekend will you be shooting 30 targets with at least 20 being McKenzie's, or do you shoot 20 targets?[/QUO

I will be there 20 or 30 .Happy 4rth of July
        >>>------>

RobinClick image for larger version

Name:	14136.gif
Views:	116
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	23893251
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry guys, I was out of town and didn't get to answer your questions!! All our targets are McKenzies. I put down "at least 20 targets" so that its up to the guys whether they put out 20, 25, or 30 targets for a club shoot....so far, ALL our shoots have had 30 targets.

Comment

Good Job!

Another great course! I shot it for the third time in three weeks, 244 the first week, a 258 the second, and 264 yesterday, thanks for the 20 yard target, it made it look like I am actually getting better. Just want to let you know the hard work didn't go un-noticed. Thanks, looking forward to the next one.

Comment

Working...
            X