Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Nocona Bowhunters July 4 & 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Nocona Bowhunters July 4 & 5

The North Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail is heading north to Nocona Bowhunters at Nocona, Texas on July 4th & 5th. This is the last North Texas ASA qualifier for 2009. Nocona's range is located on a beautiful ranch just east of downtown Nocona on the south side of Highway 82. Look for the ASA sign.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, 15 known distance targets and 15 unknown distance targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for young adult and youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

We have a new class for 2009. The Known 45 (K45) is an all known distance class. The contestants in the K45 will be peer grouped together and will be responsible for having range finders. No yardage sheets will be issued for the K45 class. You may shoot the K45 class on Saturday or Sunday.

The Shooter of The Year program will be based on your 5 best qualifier scores out of the nine North Texas qualifiers PLUS your state championship score. We will be awarding SOY buckles for all adult, young adult, and youth classes (not eagles) for 2009.

For a complete schedule, rules, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

Nocona's range has a mix of shady shots in the tall oaks, to open field shots, along with some neat elevation changes. Bret is going to set a real challenging course. This is your last chance to qualify for state or improve your SOY standings. Come out and shoot with us.

Tracy is bringing the Sno Cone machine !!!!!

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.
    Last edited by Arrowsmith; 06-29-2009, 06:38 PM.

Sure hate it but I am not going to make this one. I was looking forward to seeing a new range but I will have to make it some other time. Be sure you take your scorecard with you when you leave the registeration table or Tracy might have to scold you.

Comment

So are trad shooters starting at 7:30AM this weekend?

Comment

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Bowmann, Myself and 'Lil Bowmann will be there Sunday.

Looking forward to a great shoot!

Comment

Julie and I will be there both days.
          See ya'll there.

Comment

Myself, Geno and Brownie will be there Sunday.

Comment

Gene and I will be there "EARLY" Sunday. Looking forward to getting back to Nocona.

Comment

Ha, Ha!!

Originally posted by mojo360 View Post
                Sure hate it but I am not going to make this one. I was looking forward to seeing a new range but I will have to make it some other time. Be sure you take your scorecard with you when you leave the registeration table or Tracy might have to scold you.
                Joe we will miss you!! You'd be surprised how often I forget my score card or my range assignment card!! Lorraine found mine in Paris!! I may not be able to hang on to them BUTT if I do, they are filled out perfectly

Comment

Traditional shooters

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                  So are trad shooters starting at 7:30AM this weekend?
                  Yes, sir!! Both days!! See ya there!!

Comment

Thank you, thank you!!

Originally posted by bow5 View Post
                    Julie and I will be there both days.
                    See ya'll there.
                    Thank you both, our best friends, for helping us all year! Jules will be helping me with the SnoCones on Sat. and the pay out on Sunday...Marty will be "range officiating" with Mike...

Comment

Anyone have a link to a website to get directions?

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ChippyMotai View Post
                        Anyone have a link to a website to get directions?

Mark
                        X2 Jayde & I will be there Sunday along with a big group from On Target Archery in Canton.

Comment

does anyone have the gps cord.

Comment

Ya'll have fun. I will be "purging" for a Mon. morning colonoscopy. See ya at State.

Comment

Hey Randy I got 1 word for ya to help with the purging thing------ Pancho's!!! Good Luck and hope everything checks out OK! See ya in Mesquite!!

Comment

Working...
                              X