My boys and I will be there.

Comment

I will be there>>>---->RobinClick image for larger version

Name:	3004.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	23890483

Comment

Been getting some calls so it sounds like we will have a good turnout and help to set the course.

Comment

SaltGrass "SPARTANS"WIL BE THERE
          Attached Files

Comment

Tttt

Comment

Wake up. Get the coffee going. It's almost time to get the course set.

Comment

Yessir, headed to McDonalds now

Comment

Made it out to the shoot today my first time at this local. Got lost on the way there could not find County Line rd. The shoot was fun a little long in some spots a little hot in all the others. What do you expect in June in TX anyway. Got to shoot with some good people and some young ones at that. The young ones beat the old ones I guess were getting to old to keep the bow arm still.I had a good time anyway and that is what counts.

Comment

I will come back with story and pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
                      Made it out to the shoot today my first time at this local. Got lost on the way there could not find County Line rd. The shoot was fun a little long in some spots a little hot in all the others. What do you expect in June in TX anyway. Got to shoot with some good people and some young ones at that. The young ones beat the old ones I guess were getting to old to keep the bow arm still.I had a good time anyway and that is what counts.
                      Glad you had a good time widdler. Hope to see you out next month.

Don't think I can do anything about the heat though. sorry

Comment

Saturday JUNE 27 Spud and his Club members was geting the range ready for that shoot,it was hottttttt here some pictures.
                        Attached Files

Comment

It was so HOOOTTTT!!! but still good shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post

as in, The targets were too far??

Comment

I have always found the club shoots to be challenging, but well within the distance guidelines for the varying classes. I only remember 3-4 long shots in MBH. Some of the more challenging shots were the really close ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X