• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffalo Archery

anyone shooting in the ASA qualifier on staturday at Buffalo Field Archery

I,l be there.

Comment

Buffalo Archery club is hosting an ASA State Qualifer tomorrow June 20, 2009
      Registration is from 8am-8:30am. Shotgun start at 9am.
      The shoot will be 30 McKenzie targets. All shooters are welcome.
      The entry fees are: $30.00 for all Adult classes, $16.00 for Young Adult and Youth classes, $5.00 for all Eagle classes.

For more information about the ASA format and a list of the rules governing this shoot, please visit www.asaarchery.com

Comment

come out and shoot

Comment

we had about 35 shooters show up today

Comment

I'd say the ASA South is growing by leaps and bounds! Austin had 12. That means we've almost tripled in size this year!

That was a great shoot! Tough and very sneaky shots in there. Thank goodness most if it was in the shade. It was HOT down there.

Thanks for everyone who came out! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Mesquite State Shoot - July 18-19.

Comment

i didnt shoot it because i helped set the course up and set stakes

Comment

cc - you do know that as a helper, you get a 'bye' to the state shoot, right? ie - you are automatically qualified. There was someone else there who took advantage of that.

Comment

is anyone gonna send results so the can be posted??

Comment

glen - the results should be mailed to Mike and Tracy.

Maybe Lucky can send them on.

Comment

Unfortunately, I was out of town for the shoot but I am trying to get the results ASAP. Sorry for the wait!

Comment

You can tell Micheal that the Illinois Pro-Am is no excuse for not providing the information.

I'm sending you a PM in a sec.

Comment

mailed as in snail mail or email?? and who is responsible for sending the results from the other ASA south shoots??

Comment

glen - I'm trying to get Austin's information. Mike and Tracy can give you the details on that. I snailed the shooter sheets to them from Brazos County. Do I still need to send them electronically to you? My bad in forgetting to do that. I'll try to make time tonight while it pours rain on my place. Ok, maybe not rain, but it would help me stay indoors to do stuff like this....

Comment

Results from Buffalo ASA qualifier

Attached are the score sheets from the Buffalo ASA Qualifier. I sent these to Mike via email and snail mail! So hopefully, I've covered all the bases. Thanks!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X