Nice place to shoot (brazoria county)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice place to shoot (brazoria county)

I went to the LSBA shoot at Brazoria county today and was realy suprised at the end result of a lot of hard work . They have one of the nicest practice ranges around, everything was neat and orderly, the shooting lanes were clean but still challenging. One of the nicest places I have shot at. Great job Brazoria county , I really enjoyed the shoot. Anyone that hasn't visited them is missing out. Again great job on a super place to shoot.

Thanks for the kind words and am glad you came out to shoot. We've always thought the course was a nice one........hopefully more folks will start driving out for it.

Hope to see you again.

Comment

Originally posted by jokerdawg View Post
      I went to the LSBA shoot at Brazoria county today and was realy suprised at the end result of a lot of hard work . They have one of the nicest practice ranges around, everything was neat and orderly, the shooting lanes were clean but still challenging. One of the nicest places I have shot at. Great job Brazoria county , I really enjoyed the shoot. Anyone that hasn't visited them is missing out. Again great job on a super place to shoot.
      I would like to second the above quote. I shot the course last year but this years course was very challenging. Brazoria County Bowman course is definitely an outstanding facility that is extremly well groomed.

Comment

Working...
      X