Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Thank You Buffalo Field!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Buffalo Field!

You guys are too cool! We had some shooters on Sunday from your club who told us that you promoted our shoot on your web site. That was really nice of you and I cannot believe how quickly you did that. Then, this morning, it was already off and onto the next shoot.

That was really cool of y'all.

While our day started out raining, we set up and then the rain stopped. Due to the weather, we did something a little different - we put out 15 targets, one stake, known distance. The distances were fairly long, but shooters were allowed to move up to something more comfortable. If they moved up, it became unknown distance. Everyone was allowed to shoot the round twice, and they all did. They shot 15, came in for lunch and drinks, and went back out. I'm sure everyone who came out had a great time.

It was different, but everyone I talked to really enjoyed the practice. Most said it took the "pressure" of competing off and allowed them to just practice.

If we had a list of all the local clubs shoot schedules, we would try and post info about them on our site and let our members know about them. Its nice to have clubs putting on shoots on different weekends so that we can all go and support each club during their shoots!

Comment

amen

Comment

Working...
      X