Free Kids 3-D Shoot on May 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Kids 3-D Shoot on May 9th

Cabelas and Syracuse Custom meats are jointly hosting a FREE kid’s 3-D shoot for kids 18 and under to be held at Syracuse’s new location at Cinnamon Creek Ranch.

The ranch is located at 13794 Old Denton Road which is 2.5 miles north of Cabela’s in Ft. Worth and just east of Alliance Airport off of I-35 W. There will be prizes, a free hotdog lunch for all shooters at Cabela's after the shoot, and a Cabela’s Goodie bag for each participant. The Texas Parks and Wildlife folks will also be there.

Shooters need to register prior to 10 AM the day of the shoot (May 9th). You can register by contacting Stephanie Perry at her email Stephanie.Perry@cabelas.com or by calling 817-337-2400.

Please pass the word on to your friends and family about this cool kid’s archery event. I hope to see many of you there.

Originally posted by Humper View Post
    Cabelas and Syracuse Custom meats are jointly hosting a FREE kid’s 3-D shoot for kids 18 and under to be held at Syracuse’s new location at Cinnamon Creek Ranch.

The ranch is located at 13794 Old Denton Road which is 2.5 miles north of Cabela’s in Ft. Worth and just east of Alliance Airport off of I-35 W. There will be prizes, a free hotdog lunch for all shooters at Cabela's after the shoot, and a Cabela’s Goodie bag for each participant. The Texas Parks and Wildlife folks will also be there.

Shooters need to register prior to 10 AM the day of the shoot (May 9th). You can register by contacting Stephanie Perry at her email Stephanie.Perry@cabelas.com or by calling 817-337-2400.

Please pass the word on to your friends and family about this cool kid’s archery event. I hope to see many of you there.
    I will see if my son wants to go. Sounds like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      I will see if my son wants to go. Sounds like fun.
      and bring his friends...its FREE

Plus you can take a tour of the ranch and the brand new wild game processsing facility on site.

Comment

Sounds like a really fun time Humper. I'd like to go just to be able to see the processing facilities. I won't be in town though.

Comment

What kind of distances do kids shoot? My boys would love it, but they cant hit the house past 7 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
            What kind of distances do kids shoot? My boys would love it, but they cant hit the house past 7 yards.
            Bring em out! I guarantee they'll have a blast.
            Here's some info on the yardage.
            10 and under open- 20 yards max
            11-14 male- 30 yards max
            11-14 female- 30 yards max
            15-18 male- 40 yards max
            15-18 female- 40 yards max

Comment

That sounds so cool for kids. If mine were older and it was closer I would be there.

Chester

Comment

Me and the wife will bring our kids sounds like fun

Comment

Please just make sure you pre reg at cableas before you come out here . I am putting the stuff out on Wednesday afternoon .if anyone wants to come see it let me know adults only

Comment

Sounds like a good deal for the kids! Hope you have a huge turnout!!
                    If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Syr02 View Post
                      Please just make sure you pre reg at cableas before you come out here . I am putting the stuff out on Wednesday afternoon .if anyone wants to come see it let me know adults only
                      Sounds great Tracy! I am really glad for you guys.I know it has been hard work ,for a dream paying off.I may try and come out early,maybe Thursday to see the place.I will be chasing turkeys and hogs on the 9th.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Guys, as Tracy stated above you are welcome to come by wed the 6th from 3 - 6 pm for a free test drive of the course. This is for adults only (kids can't preshoot the course). Just let Tracy or me know if you are coming. Syracuse will have the grill out as well...yum yum! And make sure you bring your bow!

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            Guys, as Tracy stated above you are welcome to come by wed the 6th from 3 - 6 pm for a free test drive of the course. This is for adults only (kids can't preshoot the course). Just let Tracy or me know if you are coming. Syracuse will have the grill out as well...yum yum! And make sure you bring your bow!
                            I tried to call yesterday and I never got an answer.

Comment

oktx...did you call 817 379 2230 ?

that one just worked for me. If you call just tell them your name and that you will be at the shoot wed. If you are going to the kids shoot and need to register your child, call Stephanie Perry at cabelas at 817-337-2400 or send her an email at Stephanie.Perry@cabelas.com

Comment

Working...
                              X