Texas ASA State Qualifier at Brownwood Bowhunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
    I checked the weather, and boy am I glad I will be shooting Sunday!! Hope you guys dont get blown back to the metroplex with all that wind!!
    No kiddin

I'm declaring Executive privilege and shooting Sunday as well.

Shouldn't be too bad, most of our range is back in the trees, not much foliage on them right now though.

Comment

I guess I will just post a 300 in the wind Sat. and see how it stands up to you fair weather shooters.

Comment

Hey, post one for me too, and I will try to shoot it Sunday!! Or maybe not?!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
          I guess I will just post a 300 in the wind Sat. and see how it stands up to you fair weather shooters.

Saturday: Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to between 20 and 25 mph. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

Better bring your skinny bullets.

Comment

I am booked for the weekend, I will give it my best to make the shoot on Sunday.
            But we need to shoot fast so I can get home before the race starts. Good luck to all. }------->

Comment

Not gonna make it. But I will be giving the guy's in Unlimited a run for they're money this year.

Comment

Working...
              X