Wild Boar EXPO 3D Shoot - Hallettsville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild Boar EXPO 3D Shoot - Hallettsville

LSBA is teaming up with Adrenalin Archery to host a Pop-up 3-D Shoot at the Wild Boar Expo in Hallettsville, TX on February 28th and March 1st.

02/28/08: 9:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
    03/01/08: 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. Finals will be on Sunday. Depending on the number of entries, there may be limited qualifying rounds on Sunday.

Practice Rounds:
    $5.00 for each 5 arrow round

Qualifying Rounds and Available Classes:
    Championship Class $25.00 entry fee (unlimited equipment, advanced shooters)
    Mens Bowhunter $15.00 entry fee
    Womens Bowhunter $15.00 entry fee
    Mens Traditional $15.00 entry fee
    Womens Traditional $15.00 entry fee
    Youth Bowhunter (Ages 13-17) $15.00 entry fee
    Junior Bowhunter (Age 12 and under) $15.00 entry fee

We will bracket the shoot-off based on number of entries:
    1-7 shooters - qualifying score is finishing position
    8-15 shooters - top 8 shoot in single elimination shoot-off (5 arrow rounds)
    16-30 shooters - top 16 shoot in single elimination shoot-off (5 arrow rounds)
    31+ shooters - top 16 shoot in double elimination shoot-off (5 arrow rounds)

You may re-qualify as many times as you please until qualifying closes,
    only your highest qualifying score will count.

LSBA Youth Archery Booth~Come out and shoot a bow with the LSBA

02/28/09 9:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
    03/01/09 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Hope to see everyone there!

If you have any questions, please contact Dena Kana (409) 739-2630.

Man ya'll beat me to it.....

Well As stated above Adrenalin Archery will be there in full force with our pop-up 3d system. This will be our first shoot of the year and we hope to have a great turn-out. This weekend we did a full systems check and we are ripped, roaring, and ready to go..... This is alot of fun for folks of all ages and skill levels. Come out and fling a few during one of the practice rounds, or enter into one of the competing classes.....Feel the rush of fast paced, in your face 3d action.......See ya'll there.......

Comment

I'll be there, but I want to shoot in the beginners group

Comment

Expo

Anyone have a link to the boar expo

Comment

Texasboars.com awesome site !!! You can find it all there..

Comment

Providers of Hunting Dog Gear, Black Gold Wild Boar Attractant, and our famous Tips and Tactics page. We have the proven equipment you need for hunting hogs.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Yep sorry cody... Wildboarusa... Da shizzle..

Comment

Dang...I don't have my custom "Da Shizzle" shirt anymore or I would sport it at the Expo....

Comment

It's this weekend folks, we would love to see ya'll out there......

Comment

This is gonna be a great weekend. There will be a super time had by all. For anyone that has not shot a pop-up its the best thing next to stickin the real thing. Everybody come out and enjoy the fun.

Comment

We had a great turnout, met lots of TBH'ers and made a lot of friends. In the next couple of days I will try to get the results and some pictures posted. Thanks to everyone that made the expo and the shoot a great event....

Comment

I had a great time! The Expo is a fun event for a great cause. I saw a bunch of old friends and met a bunch of TBHers. Adrenalin Archery did a great job running the Pop-up Shoot!

Comment

Working...
                          X