How to get started shooting 3d?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get started shooting 3d?

I have never shot 3d before and would like to know, how to get started and is do people use there hunting bows to shot? I would like to do it for the practice for next season.

the simple yet smart A^&$ answer is keep an eye out for the 3-D threads to pop up, show up, sign up, and let 'er rip. And yes they have different groups you can shoot in. Your hunting rig will be fine.

Comment

You can see ALL types of archery equipment, some of which will put you in a certain class. 3D is great practice for hunting and very addictive as well. Just let registrration know your new and they should hook you up with someone to show you the ropes. Have Fun

Comment

I just shot my first 3-d tourney a couple of weeks ago and I loved it. I don't know if every club is like the clifton club but the guys at the clifton club were extremely helpfull in getting me involved in the sport. I am already hooked and can't wait for the next tourney. Just find someone at the closest club that is willing to help and you will be hooked also.

Comment

Warning!! Very addictive!!

Comment

Working...
          X