My first 3-d experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first 3-d experience

A friend and I went to our first 3-d shoot at the clifton archery club range and we had a blast. We didn't enter our scores in the tourney and my buddy lost four arrows but we had a great time anyways. We had a group of four guys in front of us that were very helpfull and helped us understand the rules. These kind of groups are the ones that are going to further the sport and bring others to enjoy it. I just wanted to thank you guys and also thank dr. death for helping introduce us to this sport. I don't think I would have ever gotten into 3-d If he wouldn't have invited me. I will be seeing more of you guys. If you live anywhere close I would recomend this club to you.

yeah, that Dr. Death fellas is a good guy. Sorry about your buds arrows, but it only gets better now. Hope you keep coming out, and bring more folks with you.

Comment

Glad that you had a good time. The more shooting you do, the easier it gets and the better you get.

Comment

Originally posted by swoledouglas View Post
        A friend and I went to our first 3-d shoot at the clifton archery club range and we had a blast. We didn't enter our scores in the tourney and my buddy lost four arrows but we had a great time anyways. We had a group of four guys in front of us that were very helpfull and helped us understand the rules. These kind of groups are the ones that are going to further the sport and bring others to enjoy it. I just wanted to thank you guys and also thank dr. death for helping introduce us to this sport. I don't think I would have ever gotten into 3-d If he wouldn't have invited me. I will be seeing more of you guys. If you live anywhere close I would recomend this club to you.
        Thanks for the kind words. We enjoyed having ya'll and look forward to seeing you next month. Maybe it won't be so windy.
        Darrell

Comment

Watch out for those frozen targets...Lol

Awesome to see more TBH going.

Comment

I am glad we were there to help you out. This is a great sport and enjoyed by all ages. I hope we can get Waco up and running soon. We have a great course and alot of good people there. I hope to see you on the range some where soon....Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

I hope Waco gets going soon too, I want to go shoot with no work.....plus Quaco is an awesome course.

Comment

Hey Dr. Death, I am working on getting Waco started up, shoule know something next week. I had a good time at the last shoot.

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!!! I got hooked last year through a friend and got one of my friends hooked this year. Lets keep it growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X