Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Release the Beast Release Clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can't make it Dusty. We had already planned to have a 4H Archery booth in the Oatmeal Festival in Bertram this weekend.

Maybe we can get together and do something before hunting season; I think it would be great for the kids!

I hope y'all have a great turnout!

Comment

Awe, Bummer, Rat!!

I'm going to have to send this box of releases back to TRU Ball, so we will have to get together sooner than later. I've been wanting to do a second clinic, too.

Comment

Well, if you are willing to do a second clinic I can recommend a few great pro shops in the area to hold it.

I'm pretty sure Nocked and Loaded (in Lampasas) is a Tru Ball dealer.

Comment

I'm looking at my schedule and I just don't see how I can do it. I could have if Harvey wasn't as bad as he was. Next year we will have to plan on 2.

This one was a huge success! Not much before noon, but after we got back from lunch, we were slammed busy until 6 pm. We helped a few people with stabilizers, but for the most part it was all about releases.

Comment

Working...
          X