Charity shoot East Texas Veterans Alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift certificate

This is the gift certificate for the winner of the hog hunt donated by Stretch A String. We are giving raffle tickets for a $5 donation, or 5 for a $20 donation. This is combined with the Bear Bow drawing. Winner gets choice, and the second name drawn gets what the winner didn't choose.

John Pipes and other TAC members will be at Gander Mountain in Tyler on Oct. 15 and 16th with a table set up inside the door!

Click image for larger version

Name:	GiftCertStretchAString-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	24465484

Comment

And we added as a target sponsors:
      Threlkeld Insurance
      First State Bank of Ben Wheeler

Comment

We've hunted that ranch with Stretch A String - it is a great place to hunt!

Comment

The following hotels are holding a block of rooms for the event, under Tyler Archery Club. Please find contact information and rates listed next to them, but please call the hotel with any questions. All offer free breakfast but some have a hot breakfast and some have a continental style. All of them also have a swimming pool. Homewood Suites is probably the closest one to the hotel and is the newest. It will be opened Oct. 21.

Homewood Suites by Hilton Tyler; 3104 Golden Road, Tyler, Texas, 75701; Main Phone: 903-593- 7880 Ten rooms blocked – 5 with two queen beds, 5 with one king studio; $99

Holiday Inn Express North Tyler; 3247 West Gentry Blvd. Tyler, Texas, 75702; Phone 903-533-0214 Twenty rooms blocked – 10 Double standard $95, 10 King standard $89

Comfort Suites, 303 E. Rieck Road, Tyler, TX 75703; Phone 903-534- 0999; Ten rooms blocked, all single king with pull out sofa beds $89

America’s Best Value Inn, 2828 W NW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75702 Phone 903-595- 2681; Twenty rooms blocked, 10 Queen for $60; 10 King master suite for $50

And I will probably add Holiday Inn but I am waiting to hear back from them about the rate

Comment

This is the booking link for Homewood Suites

Comment

Holiday Inn

I added Holiday Inn as a hotel with discounts too. Here is the discount link. They just did over a $1 million in renovations, so it's very nice!
              TAC Hotel Reservations

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Huge THANK YOU to David Erwin at TYLER FORD!! He just bought 15 target sponsorships!! David is a vet and loves to support local charities that support vets, and the fact a local club was doing it appealed to him even more.
                  I am quite moved by his generosity!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Traditional shooters can start at 7:30

Comment

This is going to be fun!

Comment

We have added a few more product sponsors for the door prize drawings. Doinker sent two $250 gift cards for anything they sell.
                          Anonymous donors gave me two soft sided bow cases, suitable for short bows, and a fletching jig, binocular harness by Crooked Horn,and Limsaver products.

Comment

This is going to be a great shoot!

Comment

Anyone other than me and Camo quest going to this?

Comment

Of course! We have a lot of people coming! Many aren't posting here because they are hunting. I have been contacted by at least three 4H groups and lots of individuals

Comment

Working...
                                X