Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
    Lanes are new this year.
    That's good, should take care of it then!

Comment

Got all my stuff together and ready to go ! This will be my first year at this shoot. Work has always held me up but this year is a different ball game. Looking forward to it. I hear it is a blast ! See y'all there !

Comment

I am ready shooting all 100 tomorrow.

Comment

So can you burn through all 100 targets tomorrow or is it spread out 50 and 50 each day. Let me know some of the ins and outs of this whole 3D deal. This will be my first ever 3D shoot.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by RackstackerG5 View Post
              So can you burn through all 100 targets tomorrow or is it spread out 50 and 50 each day. Let me know some of the ins and outs of this whole 3D deal. This will be my first ever 3D shoot.
              It's more of a "fun" shoot. Don't really expect much of a competitive atmosphere. As long as people are courteous and let you shoot thru you can knock out all 100 in one day. It's a pretty big course tho. Your dogs will be barking by the end of the day. If you do plan of hauling tail and you bounce around, you'll probably get some looks from some of the "serious" shooters that show up.

Comment

We (daughter and I) did all 100 targets in one day last year. Got there at 0730 and left at 1800 (with about 30 minutes of breaks in there).

Comment

Oh man...
                  If you hit all 100 today, you're a bad dude!
                  Muddy boots weighed about 15 lbs a piece.

These dogs are barkin!

Comment

Nope didn't happen we shot the African Safari first started shooting at 9:30 finished at 4:30. Headed back this morning for the North American. A lot of people but overall a great shoot.

Comment

Great day to shoot, it was a beautiful day.

We had our buggy loaded up, this made all of the difference in the world to haul all of our stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X