No announcement yet.

R100 March 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man... I need next weekend to hurry up....

Comment

You ain't kiddin. I am going to register for it today. Still undecided if I wanna do both days or just 1. Will go on Sunday if I decide just 1 day.

Comment

Cmon Noon Friday! Get off work and put the hammer down to Waco to meet up with Ol' Mac... So I can show him how to shoot some 10 rings!

Comment

ttt

Comment

What hotel is everyone staying at? Maybe we can get a pool party going lol.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Looks like it's gonna be some soggy ground. Better pack your mud boots

Comment

Probably gonna hit the BillyBobs up on Friday night if anybody is interested

Comment

I won't be headed up there until early Saturday morning. Looks like I will be headed up alone again this year. Trying to decide where to stay? I will be shooting both days.

Comment

Looks like it will rain up until Friday evening. Weather Saturday and Sunday looks awesome, but humid. Pack some clothes for mud!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Rain chances jumped a little for Saturday morning.
                          Wind will be stiff Sunday! Should make for some interesting shots!
                          <---------------<<<- can't wait to do this again

Comment

Take plenty of arrows, lol!!! If they set it up like they did last year, certainly be careful, especially on the North America side. Its like they crammed too many targets into too small of a space. There was more than a few targets close enough to give you the heeby jeebies when pulling/scoring arrows, and lots of ricochets on top of that. My group had a great time, and especially enjoyed the Africa side!! Take some muck boots if there is a forecast for rain.

Comment

Lanes are new this year.

Comment

Packed up and headed to Waco!

Comment

Working...
                                X