No announcement yet.

Rinhart shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just moved to houston and was looking for a place to shoot I think I might have to try this .

Comment

Not sure why it was moved originally, but it's back in the 3D Section now.
      Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Hello to all 3-D shooters.
        If you are going to the R100 shoot. You can pre-register on line at www. r100.org and save 5.00 bucks. Again the contact no. is 903-939-0693 Buck and Ducks.Ask for Brian or Jamie.I think the closiest motel is the Days Inn Northest.the no. is 903-877-9227.They said the are only about 5 minutes from the range.Ask them for the web address for the location on the shoot.You can get directions from that.

Comment

they have a list of the local hotels and rv parks at bucks and ducks, so you can call them and get that info if you want.

the shoot is going to be at northstar outfitters in winona, tx, just north of tyler

Comment

Thanks Spray,I couldn't think of the place where they were haveing it.You can go to nstaroutfitters.com and download a map to the place.

Comment

about how many people show up to shoot these events?

Comment

R100

It's hard to say how many will show up.Last year there was almost 200 showed up,and it was 23 dg's and freezeing rain both days.They say,(Rinehart people) there can be 300 or more show up.Should be alot of fun.

Comment

Bump getting close, whos going maybe we can get a convoy going.

Comment

Wish I could but I got one to go to closer to home

Comment

I Will Try To Be There.

Comment

I Just Signed Up, my son and myself, This will be the first time I'll miss Bownanza.

Comment

I have had my reservations for the last month now and I cannot wait!

Comment

Lefty & Mom and another couple are headed up there on Thursday to make a long weekend of it. William, you got anyone to shoot with? You can shoot in our group if not.

Comment

can't wait till quittin time friday....see yall there

Comment

i will be there thursday and friday to help get it all set up for you guys

Comment

Working...
                                X