Lone Star Bowhunters Assoc. State Shoot Aug. 23, 2015 at Saltgrass Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Bowhunters Assoc. State Shoot Aug. 23, 2015 at Saltgrass Archery

08/23/15 LSBA STATE SHOOT, Saltgrass Archery Club, Jack Brooks Park 5700 FM2004 Hitchcock, Texas 77563 MAP

Registration opens at 8:30 AM, closes about 11:00 AM. Sign in, get your score card, shoot when you are ready!!

$20.00 Adult
    $15.00 Children

You do not have to be a member to shoot.

Hope to see everyone there.

Bob

Hope to attend.

Comment

Me and the kiddos will be there

Comment

That's right folks

Saltgrass Archery Club is proud to partner with the Lone Star Bowhunters Association for this event !!

We are going to shoot off the levee, in the woods and in the shade

Lots of elevation and distance and did I mention it's FUN ?

This is a tune-up for hunting season. I will have a block target suitable for broadheads. AND...... I will set the chronograph. It's always fun to see just how fast your arrows are going
        Attached Files

Comment

Can't wait to shoot at Saltgrass again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
            Can't wait to shoot at Saltgrass again!!
            For some reason I thought this was the following weekend. Is it the 23rd?

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
              For some reason I thought this was the following weekend. Is it the 23rd?
              Yes !!!

Saltgrass is shooting on the 23rd. August is a 5 weekend month.
              Saltgrass shoots on the 4th Sunday.

Hope to see you there

Comment

Hope to see everyone out at the LSBA State Shoot next Sunday!!

Comment

Wish I could make it

Comment

Looking forward to this.
                    Mike, can you give a quick distance limit on Mens Bowhunter and Novice. I have a couple friends wanting to shoot but scared the shots may be to long.

Bob

Comment

I can hardly remember the last time I shot a tournament but I am going to make this one, I think my son and grandson are coming too. I don't expect anyone to laugh at me either

Comment

Originally posted by mboltm View Post
                        I can hardly remember the last time I shot a tournament but I am going to make this one, I think my son and grandson are coming too. I don't expect anyone to laugh at me either
                        If anyone would be laughing at anyone, it would be me. Glad you are making the shoot, bring more. We are planning on having some raffle items.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by mboltm View Post
                          Yeah! I was hoping Joshua would drag you out with him or vice versa!
                          I will be laughing on the course all day, as usual. I am sure you will hear me at some point! Glad to hear we are going to have some new and former shooters coming out to the shoot!

Our group usually goes and eats burgers at Louis' Bait Camp after the shoot! Sounds like a good place for all the shooters to meet for a get together!

Comment

Bow novice is usually 30 yds known max and bow hunter is half known and half unknown 40yds max

Comment

What time would awards typically be you think? Or what time would the shoot wrap up?

Comment

Working...
                              X