Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation State Championship at Brazos County Archery Club July 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation State Championship at Brazos County Archery Club July 11-12

The 2015 Texas ASA Federation State Championship will be held at Brazos County Archery Club in Bryan, Texas on July 11-12, 2015. Brazos county will have two 30 McKenzie target ranges. One 30 target range for the Open classes and Unlimited class and one 30 target range for the Pins, Youth, Traditional and Eagle classes. We will award custom designed Gist Silversmith buckles to the State Champions and Shooter of the Year winners.

Registration Opens at 7:00am

Practice Range and Registration Closes at 8:30am

Announcements/Safety Meeting 8:35am

Peer Grouping 8:45am

Shotgun Start 9:00am

9:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, Traditional shooters may start at 7:15 am. You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult and young adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. All Adult, Young Adult and Youth classes will be peer grouped. Eagles may shoot with parents if parents are shooting on the pins range. Awards will be presented at approximately 5:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

For a complete schedule, rules, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

To shoot the state championship and compete for awards you MUST have shot a state qualifier or be an ASA Lifetime Member. You also MUST have a current ASA membership. We will have a qualified shooters list and a list of current ASA members. Your name has to be on the qualified shooters list which means you have shot a qualifier. We will check the list unless we know you have qualified. If you are not on the current ASA membership list you will need to buy an ASA membership if you want to compete for the awards.

You may shoot a fun round if you are not qualified or if you are not an ASA member.

Brazos County has a beautiful range that offers a variety of shooting lanes. The terrain, tree canopy, and expert target sets at BCAC will create a challenging 3D event. We hope to see you at the 2015 Texas ASA State Championship !!!

Here is a link to the Brazos County website for directions and range information.

And Remember.....We are The Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.

Aspen and I plan on Sunday!
    Kinda tough finding a room! better book one now!
    We found a room at the Manor inn, in Collage Sta.

Comment

Please Bring $$$ To Buy Tickets To WIN This!
      Attached Files

Comment

For more information and to pre-register go to our Texas ASA Facebook page:

A group for all who enjoy Archery and attend or are interested in Texas ASA. Visit our website: www.txasafederation.com.

Comment

I qualified to go this year. I've never been. Is it crowded on both days or mainly Sunday?

Comment

Will See everyone Sunday.... Looking forward to this shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by killbirds View Post
              I qualified to go this year. I've never been. Is it crowded on both days or mainly Sunday?
              Likely to have a lot of people both days, but Sunday will have a lot more. I plan on shooting Saturday if possible, but since I have family down there, I am staying the whole weekend so I can be on hand to get my buckle!

Comment

Is BCAC going to have any other drawings or giveaways? They usually do.

Charles - I just bought a hunting golf cart, so I really need to win the trailer!!

Comment

Not sure about BCAC, but Texas ASA will be giving away a lot of nice door prizes.

Comment

Thomas and I are looking forward to coming up

Comment

I'll be there with my daughter. We will shoot saturday!!!

Comment

Made my plans to be there as well!

Comment

We have over 115 shooters preregistered. Please preregister if possible. This will cut down our registration time each morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                            Aspen and I plan on Sunday!
                            Kinda tough finding a room! better book one now!
                            We found a room at the Manor inn, in Collage Sta.
                            What's going on in CS this weekend? They have thousands of hotel rooms, and I hardly think our little room would have a tremendous impact on them.

Enoch and I are staying at a nice Mom and Pop place that welcomes our dogs and will serve us dinner, all for a VERY reasonable rate. It's called Mom and Dad's

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              We have over 115 shooters preregistered. Please preregister if possible. This will cut down our registration time each morning.

Did mine last night!

Comment

Working...
                              X