No announcement yet.

West TX Start of Summer Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are looking real good at the ranch. Hope we have a nice turnout!!!

Comment

^^^^

Comment

ttt

Comment

For those Unaware, the PBAA's running a membership drive and we'll be drawing for the prizes at the shoot:

So far we have gift certificates to give away from Brush Mountain Outfitters, TMP Hunting Supply, Minchew Knives, Antlers-N-More, a previously owned Hoyt Bow and a certificate for a custom kydex pistol holster. Single memberships are $25 and family memberships are $30

Can't wait!

Comment

What time is it going to get started Saterday morning?

Comment

Super sport i was told an orientation will start at 730 and then for those coming in later they will get the low down.. Donpablo said shooting would begin shortly after orientation..

Comment

Had a great time today we will be back up if you do it again.
                Mike

Comment

Great shoot
                  Great time
                  Good job

Comment

Glad everybody seemed to enjoy it. Thanks to all who came out. Was real nice meeting everybody!!

Comment

Had a great time.
                      Great coarse and loved the elevation change on a lot of the shoots.
                      Thanks for the burgers,they were good.

Hope y'all do it again there, it was an awsome place to have it.

Stephen Sonnenberg

Comment

I'm just getting back in shooting and thought the shoot was realistic. I was excited to join the club, and see the club was trying to get started again. Thanks to all who put in the time and hard work to have a shoot like this.. Special Thanks to the Wells family for the use of their property and hospitality.. Love the change in elevation... Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Seode View Post
                          I'm just getting back in shooting and thought the shoot was realistic. I was excited to join the club, and see the club was trying to get started again. Thanks to all who put in the time and hard work to have a shoot like this.. Special Thanks to the Wells family for the use of their property and hospitality.. Love the change in elevation... Doug

Absolutely sir, it was a pleasure.
                          Hopefully, collectively we can pull the club back together and bring it back to life.

Jake

Comment

Where will the club be located? Midland/Odessa?

Comment

Originally posted by JustNotherJones View Post
                              Where will the club be located? Midland/Odessa?
                              The club doesn't have a physical address per se. We've acquired a little plot of land from the city in Odessa to set up a static range for people who want to practice or sight in and all we lack is to sign the contract on it. If this thing continues to grow like it should, hopefully we can get Midland to do the same so that we can have one in both cities. If you'll shoot me an e-mail or text, I'll make sure and add you to the mailing list and keep you up to date on shoots.

Pablo
                              (432)967-5002
                              pablo.davila@ymail.com

Comment

Email sent. Thanks for your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X