3d archery quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d archery quiver

can some of you guys post up your rigs belts quiver and where you bought them online? local store or had made, I,ve been wanting to buy one but haven't seen any locally many thanks

I use a fivics camo belt quiver. Love it if I want I can put almost 3 dozen arrows in it along with tools and parts

Comment

3d quiver

lancasterarchery.com

Comment

Team Hoyt

Comment

I used one of these for my first year... http://www.lancasterarchery.com/bohn...ver-29327.html from them too.

now I have an Easton, and just had a leather one made.

If that bohning looks good to you... pm me I will make you a deal.

Matt

Comment

I got bubba Bateman to make me one. (well I mentioned that I wanted one and what I would like and my girlfriend bought it for me for the world
            Championships) and it's a field quiver that is tan leather with dark born trim with a Texas cut out in the middle in dark brown leather... Let me find his website and I'll post it, he ha a basic designs but will do anything you want

Comment

Comment

My new quiver is a Bateman. Great way to go for custom or semi custom.

Matt

Comment

thanx guys just what I was looking for

Comment

Here is one I made:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	quiv1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	24380085

Comment

I use some cheapo Allen clip on quiver from academy.

Edit: I thought it was Allen, maybe it is GameWinner. Looks like this

folds up real easily.
                      Last edited by SwampRabbit; 05-15-2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Most of us use stools with arrow tubes, holder for an umbrella, storage inside for binos, drinks, snacks, etc. you can make one out a dove stool from Academy or buy one here:

Here are some pics from 3D tournaments. As you can see.....lots of stools...not many belt quivers.

Name:	Recovered Pictures 045.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	24380089

Name:	2012 ASA Classic at Cullman, Alabama.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	24380090

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          Most of us use stools with arrow tubes, holder for an umbrella, storage inside for binos, drinks, snacks, etc. you can make one out a dove stool from Academy or buy one here:

Here are some pics from 3D tournaments. As you can see.....lots of stools...not many belt quivers.

[ATTACH]713394[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]713395[/ATTACH]
                          I have only been to a few 3d shoots. I have only seen compound shooters bring stools and carts. They had a cart to carry all that stuff. They also seemed to go slower too. Those of us shooting trad, just had our bows and either a bow quiver or hip/pocket quiver. Seemed to finish up sooner even though I figured we would be slower looking for arrows.

Comment

Our trad shooters have the option to start early at Texas ASA events. They have the range to themselves. They don't have to wait on the slower compound shooters.

Comment

If you like field quivers, give Fist quivers some thought. The best quiver I've seen made in the 36 years I've been shooting.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X